Canada is one of the robust economic zones in the world. Apart from this, numerous other reasons prompt people all over the world to immigrate to Canada e.g. better opportunities for career development, general employment, personal growth, and social interaction. Canada helps new immigrants find a better and quality life by offering a wide range of immigration programs for the self-employed and business people. Most importantly, immigration rules in Canada are less rigorous than in most other countries.
The job market in Canada is a very high-demand sector, with ample scopes for skilled and qualified. Work environment, payment, and other benefits are more distinguished when compared with other countries around the world. A Canadian passport holder enjoys lots of benefits while traveling throughout the world, including Visa-Free travel in many countries.
Canada stands out from other countries in terms of social service benefits for new immigrants. Education, health, social welfare, etc. are government-subsidized services made available to immigrants and their families. Notably, Canada places little or almost no restriction on where an immigrant will work or live. Besides, there is complete freedom of religion and culture.
Canadian immigration visa is categorized into three major types:
(a) Express Entry (b) PNPs (c) RNIP (d) Other Streams across provinces and territories participating in PNP programs.
Express Entry is the most trendy pathway for skilled workers seeking a better life in Canada. Aspirants with university degrees with work experience and moderate proficiency in English or French are ideal candidates for Express Entry.
Requirements for Express Entry
- Passport and voter ID
- Birth certificate
- Job certificate
- Salary certificate
- Salary statement or payslip
- Photos (soft copy) 35mm × 45mm
- Experience of working full-time for at least one year in the last decade (10 years)
- High fluency in either English or French
- A Canadian secondary (high school), post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree equivalent education
- Bank solvency unless being allowed to work in Canada or having no job offer
- Proof of clean criminal record
- Medical certificate
- Immunity card
Visa Processing Time:
- About 6 Months
- We have a team of highly experienced professionals. We assess the eligibility of the applicants perfectly and hence, we have been successful in our documentation.
- Our vast knowledge in this sector leads us to fast and flawless processing of applications.
- We have RCIC registered lawyers. Thereby, our clients have bigger chances to give a shot at making their dreams come true.
- One of our offices is located in Canada. As a result, dealing with any application directly is a lot easier for us than any other firms.
For more and detailed information please visit our office or call us